Super Bowl is just a few days away and we are getting our game day recipe organized. My husband’s favorite flavors are buffalo sauce, chicken and blue cheese so, I always try to come up with new ways to incorporate those ingredients into our meal plans. Using Pillsbury Crescent Dough was a no brainer because, who doesn’t love that flaky goodness. I used this recipe on my Pinterest Game Day board as inspiration and decided to try it out before the big game.
Crescent Buffalo Chicken Ring
Prep Time: 35 Minutes
Cook Time: 17 minutes
8 - 10 Servings
1 Package Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
3 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast, cubed
1/2 Block Cream Cheese
1 Cup Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
1/4 Cup Sweet Baby Ray’s Buffalo Sauce
1/4 Cup Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Season chicken with a pinch of salt and pepper then, bake for 25-35 minutes in a small oven safe dish.
- While the chicken is cooking, mix softened cream cheese, shredded cheese, blue cheese crumbles and buffalo sauce. Set Aside.
- Cube cooled chicken and add to cheese mixture.
- Open and separate the Crescent Rolls into triangles.
- Lay the triangles out in a starburst shape, overlapping the short side to make a ring.
- Spoon mixture onto dough.
- Take each point of the crescent roll and wrap up and over the chicken filling.
- Bake in 375 F oven for approximately 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool and then cut into 8-10 triangles.
- Dip into buffalo ranch sauce.
Mix Kraft Ranch Dressing and Sweet Baby Ray’s Buffalo Sauce to dip