Hi Mommas! Moving to Downtown Los Angeles was a new and exciting experience as newlyweds with a dog but, when we found out we were expecting it became even more exciting. I grew up in the country with open fields and dirt roads to play in, my husband grew up in South Orange County with never ending beach days so, we didn’t know what to expect with a family in such a busy metropolis. It has proven to be quite easy to maneuver the city streets with our baby in his stroller and our pup following close behind. We go for long walks to Grand Park, visit Museum Row, have picnics in Pershing Square and go hunting for little playgrounds tucked within the skyscrapers.
I’m so excited to begin this new adventure and wanted to share a few things to help you get to know me a bit better.
- I live in a 550 sq. foot loft in a historic building in Downtown Los Angeles with my lawyer hubby, blue-eyed baby boy and naughty pup – making use of every square inch is literally my job
- I have a serious sweet tooth – I could eat ice cream, cinnamon rolls, Sourpatch Kids, brownies, and oatmeal raisin cookies all day, err day
- I’m a certified indoor cycling instructor – I have to burn off all of those desserts somehow
- I have been married for (almost) 2 years but, have been in a relationship with my hubby for 9 years – It took him a minute to pop the question
- We named our baby boy, John Arthur the Third, after his daddy – It made the name picking process so beyond easy
- We rescued our pup, Boo Boo, from a shelter in Las Vegas – He’s cute but psycho. Lets just say his nickname around town is “The Beast of the Streets”
- I haven’t cut my hair in over 4 years – I get traumatized over the littlest trim so I just don’t put myself through the anxiety anymore
- I’m terrified of heights – I once cried on a ferris wheel while my 5 year old cousin reassured me everything was ok
- I love astrology and always ask people’s birthday so I can secretly analyize their personality based on their sign – I’m a Virgo BTW
- I have an unhealthy obsession with reality television – especially Bravo but, I don’t discriminate
A few of my favorite things Jesus, Nike Air Max, Hockey Season (Go Kings!), Decaf Skinny Iced Vanilla Lattes, Spa Days, Hot Pilates, Pellegrino, Chocolate Covered Strawberries, Road Trips, Snuggles with my Fam